For long-term savings (think retirement), an IRA is a smart, tax-advantaged account1. To get started, pick from one of two options: traditional or Roth.
- Competitive Interest
- No Setup or Maintenance Fees
- Tax Advantages
- Competitive interest above standard savings rates
- Traditional and Roth IRA options
- No setup fees
- No monthly or annual maintenance fees
- Annual contribution limits apply (see current contribution limits; $6,000 as of 2019)1
- Additional $1,000 "catch-up" contribution allowed for ages 50+
- Funds can be used to purchase CDs within IRA
- $100 minimum deposit to open
1Consult a tax advisor.