Save money the easy way. Simply meet the qualifications in your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account, and your rewards will transfer into your Kasasa Saver.
- Automatic Savings
- High Interest
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
- 1.00% APY* on balances up to $25,000
- 1.00% to 0.40% APY on balances over $25,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met in Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- No out of state applications will be accepted
How To Earn Your Rewards
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa® accounts are still free. Plus, you'll still earn our base interest rate on Kasasa Saver. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month!
Cycle Date Information
View our current Kasasa Cycle Dates.
Kasasa Saver® is a free, variable rate, deposit account with no minimum balance that rewards accountholders with interest when they meet the minimum qualifications associated with their linked Financial Security Bank Kasasa Cash or Financial Security Bank Kasasa Cash Back checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle.
When your linked Financial Security Bank Kasasa Cash or Financial Security Bank Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle interest is paid as follows: Tier 1: An interest rate of 1.00% will be paid on the portion of your daily balance that is less than or equal to $25,000. The annual percentage yield for this tier is 1.00%; Tier 2: An interest rate of 0.25% will be paid on the portion of your daily balance that is greater than $25,000. The annual percentage yield for this tier is 0.25%. The total annual percentage yield on your account when you qualify will range from 0.25% to 1.00%, depending on the balance in the account. When your linked Financial Security Bank Kasasa Cash or Financial Security Bank Kasasa Cash Back account qualifications are not met, the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 0.05% with an annual percentage yield of 0.05%. Interest will be credited to your Financial Security Bank Kasasa Saver account on the last day of the current statement cycle.
To earn your rewards just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
* Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle using your Financial Security Bank card.
* Access online banking at least 1 time per month.
* Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements instead of paper statements.
Qualifying transactions must post to and settle the account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. The “Monthly Qualification Cycle” begins the third Wednesday and ends the Tuesday before the third Wednesday of the month. Limit one account per Social Security Number.