It’s easy to reward yourself with music, movies, apps, and more every month. Just meet the simple qualifiers, like using your debit card for purchases.
- Digital Purchase Refunds
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Free checking that pays you to shop online
- Earn $10 in refunds for iTunes® or Amazon® purchases every month*
- Get $20 in refunds for iTunes or Amazon purchases when you open your account*
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking with bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements (required to open account)
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- No out of state applications will be accepted
How To Earn Your Rewards
It's so easy to qualify, you're probably already doing it! Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Tunes account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
That's all there is to it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Tunes account is still free. And you can get right back to earning your rewards the very next month!
Cycle Date Information
View our current Kasasa Cycle Dates.
To qualify for and receive iTunes and Amazon.com purchase refunds and ATM fee refunds you must complete all of the following in you Financial Security Bank Kasasa Tunes account during each monthly qualification cycle:
* Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle using your Financial Security Bank issued card.
* Access online banking at least 1 time per month.
* Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements instead of paper statements.
Account transactions and activities may take one or more banking days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s iTunes or Amazon and ATM fee refunds. The following activities do not qualify: ATM-processed transactions. The Monthly Qualification Cycle is not the same as your monthly statement cycle. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning on (1) banking day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) banking day prior to the last business day of the current statement cycle.
When Financial Security Bank Kasasa Tunes qualifications are met, you will receive refunds up to an aggregate total of $10.00 (which includes any applicable taxes) for any iTunes or Amazon purchases that post and settle to your account during the monthly qualification cycle. Refunds will be credited to your Financial Security Bank Kasasa Tunes account on the day the statement cycles. When Financial Security Bank Kasasa Tunes qualifications are not met, no refunds will be received.
When Financial Security Bank Kasasa Tunes qualifications are met, we will refund up to $25.00 for nationwide ATM fees incurred during the monthly qualification cycle. ATM fee refunds will be credit to your Kasasa Tunes account on the day the statement cycles. When Kasasa Tunes qualifications are not met, no ATM fee refunds will be received.
The minimum to open the account is $100.00. Available to consumer accounts only. Each consumer is limited to one (1) Kasasa checking account per social security number. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open this account.
iTunes® is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Amazon® is a registered trademark of Amazon.com. Apple, Inc and Amazon.com are not participants in or sponsors of this program.