Saving money is good — but making money is even better. Get up to 3.00% APY* just for doing everyday banking activities, like using your debit card.
- Really High Interest
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees*
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Free checking that pays really high interest
- 3.00% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 3.00% to 0.50% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking with bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements (required to open account)
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- No out of state applications will be accepted
How To Earn Your Rewards
It's so easy to qualify, you're probably already doing it! Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card transactions post and settle using your Kasasa Cash Financial Security Bank debit card.
- Access online banking at least 1 time per statement cycle.
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements instead of paper statements.
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash account is still free. Plus, you'll still earn our base interest rate. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month!
Cycle Date Information
View our current Kasasa Cycle Dates.
Kasasa Cash® is a free, variable rate checking account with no minimum balance that rewards accountholders with interest and nationwide ATM fee refunds when they meet minimum qualifications during the accountâ€™s Monthly Qualification Cycles. When your Financial Security Bank Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25. The reimbursements of your ATM fees will be credited to your account on the last day of monthly statement cycle.
When your Financial Security Bank Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle interest is paid as follows: Tier 1: An interest rate of 3.00% will be paid on the portion of your daily balance that is less than or equal to $10,000. The annual percentage yield for this tier is 3.00%; Tier 2: An interest rate of 0.25% will be paid on the portion of your daily balance that is greater than $10,000. The annual percentage yield for this tier is 0.25%. The total annual percentage yield on your account when you qualify will range from 0.25% to 3.00%, depending on the balance in the account. When your Financial Security Bank Kasasa Cash account qualifications are not met, the interest rate paid on the entire balance will be 0.05% with an annual percentage yield of 0.05%.
To earn your rewards just do the following transactions and activities in your Financial Security Bank Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
* Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle using your Financial Security Bank card.
* Access online banking at least 1 time per month.
* Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements instead of paper statements.
Qualifying transactions must post to and settle the account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. The "Monthly Qualification Cycle" begins the third Wednesday and ends the Tuesday before the third Wednesday of the month. If you open a Financial Security Bank Kasasa Saver account, interest earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Also if you open a Kasasa Saver account, ATM fee reimbursements are automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle. Limit one account per Social Security Number.