Get free checking that actually pays you — earn 3.00% cash back on debit card purchases. You'll also get refunds on your ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide.*
- Cash Back
- Refunds on ATM Withdrawal Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fees
- Free checking that pays you back
- 3.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $250 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $90 cash back per year, $7.50 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking with bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free eStatements (required to open account)
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- No out of state applications will be accepted
How To Earn Your Rewards
It's so easy to qualify, you're probably already doing it! Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card transactions post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back Financial Security Bank debit card.
- Access online banking at least 1 time per statement cycle.
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements instead of paper statements.
That's it. Even if you don't meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free. And you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next month!
Cycle Date Information
View our current Kasasa Cycle Dates.
When Financial Security Bank Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, you will receive 3% cash back on up to a total of $250.00 debit card purchases that post and settle to the account during that cycle period up to a maximum cash back earned of $7.50 per Monthly Qualification Cycle.
Also, when Financial Security Bank Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25.
Cash back payments and ATM fee refunds will be credited to the account on the last day of monthly statement cycle. When Financial Security Bank Kasasa Cash Back qualifications are not met, you will not receive cash back on debit card purchases and ATM fees will not be refunded.
To earn your rewards just do the following transactions and activities in your Financial Security Bank Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
* Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle using your Financial Security Bank card.
* Access online banking at least 1 time per month.
* Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements instead of paper statements.
Qualifying transactions must post to and settle the account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. The “Monthly Qualification Cycle” begins the third Wednesday and ends the Tuesday before the third Wednesday of the month. If you open a Kasasa Saver account, cash back payments and ATM fee refunds are automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle. Limit one account per Social Security Number.