Now Hiring: Part-Time Personal Banker/Teller
As part of our growing innovative community banking team, you will provide proactive, friendly, and efficient customer service that builds our consumer and small business clients’ trust and loyalty. We are seeking an energetic, team-oriented personal banker to provide professional delivery of all primary deposit and withdrawal services to clients, including but not limited to: all teller functions, opening of new checking accounts, savings accounts, and certificates of deposit. Several career paths are available from this position depending on interest, aptitude, and attitude. Training will be conducted as needed, in the form of both on-the-job training and formal coursework provided by the bank.
What You Will Do
- Cultivate knowledge of products, services and client interests.
- Establish, maintain, and deepen client relationships to help them achieve their dreams.
- Identify and promote products aligned with clients’ financial and business needs.
- Efficiently open and accurately complete documentation to maintain accounts.
- Protect Financial Security Bank and our customers by strictly following policies and procedures, maintaining bank security, and the confidentiality of customer information.
- Provide back-up support to management with day-to-day operational transactions.
- Participate in bank activities in the community as able.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED
- One-year experience and proficiency handling cash
- Additional business or communication education or training
- Teller experience
- Working knowledge of bank deposit procedures, new account opening procedures, and Microsoft software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Possess strong team player qualities
- Ability to think critically and to work well independently
The Work Setting
You will enjoy a professional business environment. Tasks frequently require prolonged mental, and visual concentration. At times, you may experience pressure or stress as you strive to complete multiple projects/tasks within established deadlines. Some bending, turning, lifting and twisting is required. Teamwork and a friendly workplace are core values of Financial Security Bank.
Varies between Monday to Friday 8:00 AM - 5:30 PM and Saturday rotation 9:00am-noon. The schedule is subject to change, depending on the needs of the community.
- Albertville, MN 55301 (Required)
Financial Security Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All offers of employment are contingent upon review of a thorough background check.
Job Type: Part-time (15-30 hours)
Classification: Non-exempt (hourly pay)