Buying, building or refinancing your home? Need to borrow money? We offer home mortgages, home equity loans and personal loans to meet your needs.
We’d like to invite you to see us FIRST for your mortgage needs. We’ll do our best to uncomplicated the mortgage process and explain your options in plain English.
We offer a wide variety of mortgage programs…because one size does NOT fit all when it comes to mortgages.
We offer pre-approvals, too. Work with experienced bankers who can help you choose the mortgage that’s best for you. Call or stop in today.
- Best-Rate Purchase and Refinance Loans
- Constructions Loans
- Rehab/Renovation Loans
- 2nd Mortgages
- USDA Rural Housing
- Investor Loans
- Jumbo Loans
- Home Improvement Loans(Borrowing money to improve or remodel your existing home)
- Home Equity Loans and Lines of Credit
High-credit quality borrowers can get the lowest interest rates in the market for purchase and refinance.
Building a new home can be an exciting prospect - unless you get caught up in a construction loan approval process that’s overly complicated and time-consuming. With this loan we can finance a percentage of the cost of land, plus the costs of construction. We offer a one-time fixed-rate closing.
Funds used to rehabilitate or remodel an existing home. This can be a new purchase or a refinance. This is perfect for buying a fixer-upper, and first-time homebuyers are eligible.
Subordinate to the first mortgage, these loans offer the ability to get money for home improvements, debt consolidation or many other reasons without disturbing their first mortgage. Convenient when you have a low interest first mortgage.
Backed by the Dept. of Housing and Urban Development; this mortgage offers the ability to reduce your down payment, and finance allowable closing costs. Seller can contribute a percentage of the purchase price to the buyer toward closing costs.
One of few remaining 100% financing options, this loan is backed by the Veterans Administration and the Federal Government –for qualified Veterans or military persons.
One of few remaining 100% financing options, backed by USDA and the Federal Government. Please contact us to help you determine if your property is eligible for this program which has very competitive rates and low costs, in addition to the no-down-payment requirement.
We provide loans for our real estate investment partners to finance the purchase, refinance and/or rehabilitation of rental and buy/fix/sell properties. We have the ability to underwrite and fund loans for properties ranging from single unit to multi-unit complexes (see Commercial Lending Services). Whether you are a new investor or a seasoned expert, you will find our experience and options valuable to your business.
Also called non-conforming loans, are mortgages with loan amounts greater than the conforming loan limit. The conforming loan limit is set every January. The current conforming loan limit is $417,000.
Whether you’re planning for a home improvement project, preparing for a new baby, taking a much-needed vacation, or paying for braces and a college education for your children; our experienced lenders can find the perfect home equity loan to fit your needs. At Financial Security Bank, we’re here to help you … every step of the way.
A home equity loan from Financial Security Bank makes it possible to receive a one-time lump sum of money for whatever your need may be. A home equity loan is a fixed rate loan based on the equity available in your home.
We offer different payment options for your convenience, such as payments deducted automatically from your checking or savings account. And, the interest you pay on a home equity loan may be tax deductible.
Visit with us today and let us help you with your borrowing needs.
The Mortgage Process:
Buying a home is one of the largest purchases you will ever make. We are here to make the process as simple and streamlined as possible. Whether you are buying, building or refinancing, we offer a wide variety of mortgage options. Our lenders will work with you to find the mortgage that meets your needs. Ask us for information about our mortgage and home equity options.
- Get Pre-Approved. This is your first step. Talk with us about your goals, dreams and needs, and we will uncomplicated the mortgage process and answer any questions you may have.
- Apply for a Loan. Our ‘Mortgage Application Checklist’ provides a thorough list of the information you should bring to the application meeting to expedite the review and approval process.
A one page mini application is available to print out and bring or fax in to one of our locations.
- Review Loan Options together (either in person or by phone). You can count on us for exceptional service and endless mortgage options.
- Consider a Home Inspection, once the property is identified, for purchases. This is optional, but highly recommended. A home inspection is an evaluation of the overall condition of the home and identifies potential problem areas before you buy, and saves money as well as headaches.
- Get an Appraisal, if needed. Your lender will order the appraisal. This appraisal is to determine the value of the property.
- Obtain Homeowner’s Insurance. Identify an insurance agent that you feel comfortable working with before you find your property.
- Secure Loan Approval. We make this as easy as possible for you. The lenders at Financial Security Bank will work with your insurance agent, the local title company, appraiser and other parties as needed to get your loan approved as fast as possible.
- Close your Loan. Your lender will coordinate your closing with the title company, so all you have to do is move in!
A one page mini application is available. Print out the one page application here and bring or fax in to one of our locations.